Sunday, October 26, 2008

Arguments

Finally met with our Beyonce wannabe neighbor face-to-face. She was being ridiculously loud, singing, and overall being obnoxious. So I went over to her door, and literally had to pound on it so she could hear me over her music. She opened the door with a look that could have killed. I asked her if she could turn it down because it was very loud and I could hear her singing. She said no, and that she has already turned it down. Then she proceeded to tell me that she had the right to play her music as she wanted because she could hear her neighbors being loud all the time too. So I told her she was rude and that she was going to get a complaint and I walked back to my house. As I crawled back into bed the music stopped, and I heard her on the phone with someone talking about me. Wonderful. I really despise this woman.

No comments: