Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Break....

... is wonderful. I found time to actually clean my apartment, organize my hard drive, and play some guitar hero. :)

I got a phone call the other day from the president of the ASMP Atlanta chapter. Apparently, I'm the only person in Atlanta with a National Merit Membership, thanks to the Eddie Adams Workshop, so he invited me to attend their board meeting. So I went, and it was pretty successful! They asked for my input on what students and new members would like to see from the chapter. So we planned some events that involve portfolio reviews, panels with established Atlanta photographers, and some lectures on new techniques/tools in the industry. They seemed to like my input and perspective. . .so they voted me onto their board. I'm now the student liaison on the board of ASMP Atlanta. Awesome! I'm really excited to help bring in students from all over Atlanta to events, cause I know most don't come out to these things.

Birthday in t-minus 2 days!

2 comments:

Samtina Pictures said...

Awesome is right.

For you student lurkers out there, listen to Sandy. She's stepped up to help her peers. We're going to love having her help out.

Great blog, Sandy!!!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton confirms the comeback of the Stephen Sprouse’s Graffiti Collection along with another louis vuitton bags, the Rose as Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton pays homage to Sprouse who passed away last 2004.louis vuitton handbags was first introduced in 2001 and was sold like hotcakes, many have missed out on it and now that they’re back, it’s worth rejoicing. In this new collection, lv “Jacobs took two iconic Sprouse motifs — the graffiti and the rose — and interpreted them in Day-Glo shades of pink, green and orange over the Monogram print. The replica louis vuitton handbags are featured on Vuitton’s Keepall, Speedy and Neverfull bag styles, as well as basketball sneaker boots, pumps, sunglasses, headbands and wristbands, and small leather goods like wallets and coin purses. The rtw includes a mackintosh raincoat with a graffiti and monogram lining, graffiti leggings and a long-sleeve neon minidress featuring the rose design.” lv handbag states that the collection will not be called reissues as he had done things that are similar or new which differs the “new collection” from Stephen’s Graffiti from 2001.